© 2017 By Ken K.K. Wong REALTOR 58204  Coldwell Banker Island Properties

Paul L. Signore

Paul L. Signore

Building Inspection Services Inc.

Certified Member of ASHI

Phone: 808 876-0170

Email: pjsignore@hawaii.rr.com

Paul is my go to home inspector.  His knowledge of building codes, general do's & don'ts, and remedies are invaluable.  His past life as a science teacher is perfect for his current occupation.  I learn something new every time I see Paul.  He's provided great service to about 95% of my clients.  The other 5% either did their own inspections or were handled by someone else because Paul was booked.

Paul's wife Julie, handles all of the other aspects of the business and she is organized to the max. Julie keeps Paul on his toes and she is awesome too!

Paul L. Signore Building Inspection Services Inc.


Todays market is attracting a more savvy home buyer. Often they are repeat buyers, investors or Mainland clients relocating to Paradise. The one thing they all have in common is they have a more sophisticated knowledge base in what they expect in their home inspection! New & seasoned home buyers entering the market now view inspections as a way to gain knowledge & valuable information regarding one of the most substantial purchases of their lifetime. The goal of the inspector is to provide clients with a complete understanding of the physical condition of their prospective home, giving them peace of mind & assisting them in making educated decisions based on findings during the inspection.
When done correctly, the inspectors observations or recommendations may help dispel home buyer anxieties & provide useful home repair & maintenance suggestions.


I am a certified member of ASHI® - American Society of Home Inspectors & have personally conducted over 11,000 home/building inspections in the last 31 years as a full time Home Inspector. As your Home Inspector, I am proud of the quality of my service & feel confident in my ability to give you the very best information available. I service all of Maui County with
pre-purchase, disclosure, STRH & construction phase inspections.


My inspections include: • Structural condition • Foundations • Kitchen, Bathrooms • Spa Tubs • Saunas • Major Appliances • Electrical system • Plumbing system • Water heating system • Heating/cooling system (if applicable) • Solid fuel/Wood burning appliances (if applicable) • General interior including ceilings, walls, doors, floors, windows, attic space/crawl space • General exterior including: lanai, roof, gutters, drainage & grading as well as limited inground pools • Conditions conducive to mold, mildew, fungi & dryrot. • Recommendations, as well as Repair & Maintenance Suggestions.


I remain at your service, as an information source, for a full year after the inspection. If there are any questions or concerns about items discussed in the report; or you need advice concerning how to best implement the recommendations, call for additional information.


When I’m not inspecting homes or writing reports, I enjoy photography & gardening tending to a wealth of fruit trees & veggies. Depending on the time of year, I may surprise realtors & clients by sharing any over abundance of crops. When not involved with my hobbies I’m probably building something on my property like a “chicken palace” {you have to see it to believe it!}; or a greenhouse. My next big adventure is the world of aquaponics & figuring out how to clone myself!